I don't remember if it is documented in the docs, but DejaVu Sans Mono
is the font I like to recommend. It has the best support for the math
symbols we use (e.g., it is the only font I've tried that renders the
integral extension character long enough so that Integral(x) renders
as a single unbroken line), and is a good monospace font otherwise.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BZqFwGRszMN83NZSgwpHLwRwWZ%3Dc%3DrVPEOvESJyCNWaA%40mail.gmail.com.