You should send us a PR with the implementation. There we see your
code in proper context and figure out what the problem is. Also we
don't accept patches on mailing list so you will have to send a PR
anyway if you want the code to get merged. Go through the development
workflow if you haven't already.
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow

Another guy is working on the same issue
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/7496 and duplication of effort is
not a good thing, You should either collaborate or let only one of you
work on it. We a *lots* of issue and there is plenty of work for both
of you. We would be happy to help.

Harsh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADN8iuqOvE-PRjdarMUhr54CzV7HJKW4Ho7UC919msZdcYJhtQ%40mail.gmail.com.