Peter!
I dont understand what is it exactly that you want to do but still I would
like to help.
 On 7 Jun 2014 06:00, "Alan Bromborsky" <abro...@verizon.net
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','abro...@verizon.net');>> wrote:

>  In the meantime, I tried to install SympyGamma and the Google app engine,
> as it is described in the manual. Unfortunately I don't know now how I can
> check if everything works fine, because some steps were discribed for a
> localhost and not on a remote server.
>
> I guess you can ssh into your remote server and then just follow the steps
to install and while running server just add "--host=0.0.0.0" to it to make
it available to other systems also BUT that will be a bad practice if this
project of your is big because that will still be running in dev mode. I
think the better solution of it is to upload it on  the Google App Engine
which also provides you many other options and is free for certain limit
which is enough for a small project.

> Until today, I've never done a django query, could you please give an
> example, that I'm able to orient me at that example.
>
> Just look at the code of SymPyGamma. If i an getting you correctly this is
all you need. In one sentence "SympyGamma is awesome."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CA%2BOR%3Dbg6xL%2BDPxh0p0EU8aAhQ%2BjZtVxhsTLT_-xbpAoZgEgS-A%40mail.gmail.com.