I think I'm losing track of your question here. is_foo can't use
BooleanTrue because it isn't symbolic. It will never return an
arbitrary boolean expression. Also, it uses three-valued logic,
whereas BooleanTrue is explicitly two-valued.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6LqxiQDuMxLenC62ime%3DBHxJnF5%2Bx%2BeGr6tesytu-g8CQ%40mail.gmail.com.