> If you have all the versions of Python installed on your system, you can
> run the tests for all of them easily be issuing following command:
>
> $ ./bin/test
> $ ./bin/doctest

I think you need to run each of these with python3 and Gmpy types. I'm not
sure if Alan's new contributions are taking advantage of Gmpy, so he might
skip that. But I think he needs to run each of the test cases you mentioned
with Python 3.

Thank you,

Saurabh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP%2BqjMhMhyYynwHN98CzrQAy1hsmuMfLrhR-OGh%2BwD3GE7btcA%40mail.gmail.com.