Hi Abhilash,

Given that you are in high school, I think you can contribute to polys
module.You can also have a look at calculusand integral modules (yes, they
are different). I think physics module might be approachable to you but I
am not sure about it

You can get started by solving easy bugs in these areas. For example, easy
bugs in polys can be found here.

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Easy+to+Fix%22+label%3APolynomial

Thank you,
Saurabh