I have Note 3, which has 3 programs that recognize stylus-hand-written
formulas in real-time:
S Finder + WolframAlpha
S Note
MyScript Calculator (mentioned above)

Also Windows has Math Input Panel which is highly integrated with Word
equations.

I tried both FineReader and  InftyReader yesterday and was disappointed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CALxxJLTAiMJVZdSO8JipFJxHG%3DXzh8wADMpN0fYgTc7NC1YEcg%40mail.gmail.com.