IPython seems to be ahead of the curve here (most other libraries I
know of still support 2.6), whereas SymPy has traditionally been
behind the curve (we supported 2.5 for longer than most libraries). At
least that's what I remember. We could probably look up the release
details to be sure, say, for the other libraries in the scipy stack.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6LJ66Gc3%2BVm9bG6yf8%2BBpb%3Dn8utc_guBo1wmVz9vBZ3og%40mail.gmail.com.