Dear Jason,

Thanks for the reply and the link, Jason. I had previously stumbled upon
the link you shared, and was able to watch the SciPy 2014 videos, and also
have my development environment setup and ready to go :). I've also been
familiarizing myself with the source (especially the quantum stuff) as time
allows. If Ondrej or Brian have any specific comments / suggestions, I'd
certainly be interested to hear what they have in mind!

Vinnie

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/7702762e-b8f8-4b8a-985b-db9a1ac31c1c%40googlegroups.com.