On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://github.com/blog/1935-see-results-from-all-pull-request-status-checks
>
> Looks like GitHub now fully supports multiple CI services for pull
> requests. I think this was an issue at some point for CSymPy. It also
> means we can take a second look at
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/1960.

Nice! Long time needed. We use Shippable for CSymPy, as sometimes it
returns the answer faster. Here is an example of a (merged) PR:

https://github.com/sympy/csympy/pull/340

If you click on the green check mark, you can see both Travis and
Shippable statuses. Btw, we managed to use the exact same .travis.yml
for both Travis and Shippable.

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVAfOhZ_CeB1MpicFV6wWivUZ024%2Bj%2B45wbxMsaR0ccERA%40mail.gmail.com.