Installing matploblib via pip is not recommended unless you want to dealing
with building it all from source. The conda package manager makes
installing and switching between versions of hard-to-build python packages
very easy. I would recommend using it for your testing so you can easily
pin versions in isolated conda environments.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1Ahm--JJBWHN8iM70%2BMU4bSvaVY%2BC1X07mxm6n1ST2B4Bg%40mail.gmail.com.