*1.You the person*

My name is Anas Belkhadir I'm from Morocco i study computer science at
university ibn tofail and I'm 20 years old.

When I was 13 I started to be interested in how to create website but the
probleme i have access to internet just 2h peer weeks and my english wasn't
good just knew some words but the end i have create my website e-commerce
when i was 15 years old . My parents don't allow me to use computer so it
was difficulte to me remember all think ,but in the summer i sarted
learning c++ and i have done all basis tools  unfortunately the sessions of
my school started so the computer go back to the "secret box"  until i had
got my hight school certificate.

Last years i had sarted courses from edx and completed :
6.00.1x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming.
<https://courses.edx.org/courses/MITx/6.00.1x/3T2013/info> 6.00.2x
Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science
<https://courses.edx.org/courses/MITx/6.00.2x/1T2014/info>. UT.5.01x LAFF:
Linear Algebra - Foundations to Frontiers
<https://courses.edx.org/courses/UTAustinX/UT.5.01x/1T2014/info>.

from coursera i had took this courses :

Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1
<https://class.coursera.org/algo-006/auth/auth_redirector?type=login&subtype=normal>

Algorithmic Thinking
<https://class.coursera.org/algorithmicthink-001/auth/auth_redirector?type=login&subtype=normal>

and from udacity i had took this courses:

Software testing

Software debugging(Don't finish yet)

for my English is intermediate but in the end of may i will be at level

TO CONTACT ME THIS HOW:

Email :belkhadir.a...@gmail.com

Github :belkhadir

 *2.You the programmer*

My platform is centos , the editor i prefer is idle because i feel
comfortable with him

i had worked on the most classic algorithm like depth first search , the
shortest path, min cut using python . there's a lot of project done when i
took MOOC i haven't published to respect the honor of code.

i had spent 1years and months working with it . My favorite features of
Python is the syntax you can write small code it like writing the
pseudo-code , i don't think a lot how to write my code in Python but to
solve the problem . The standard library functionality i had used is :
generators

The most favorite feature of SymPy : we can writing the formula mathematics
with the object Symbole :

>>> import sympy
>>> x=sympy.Symbol('x')
>>> exp = (x**2)*(x**3)*(x**4)
>>> print exp
x**9

 I had never use git

 3.You and your project

I want to achieve : writing unit-test.

The most excites think about this project is how can make problem to solve
for scientific person easy

with out thinking a lot or for student who want to check if the exercise is
True or False .

The qualifications i want to implement in sequence the think make me
interested because i had studied on a long time at my university and i love
it .

The other people done on this idea : *Specific types of sequences ,
Operation with sequences, The formula of multiplication is similar Cauchy
product of sequenses.*

Yes it posted before *:*
*https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/UD-Sequences-and-formal-power-series-prototype*

 i will spend on this project all my weekend and if i have free time in the
week and after summer of code i will do the same think . I haven't any plan
to do it for the summer i will be free but it depend when the session at my
university finish

I live in Morocco the time here is GMT+0 so all the day i will work on it
at morning 9h00 at 13 h00

and take break for 1 h and will start again the 14h30 until i finish what i
should TODO.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/b539da51-2477-4cb7-bdce-cfd4323a47cd%40googlegroups.com.