I couldn't find a way to use xor in Gamma, so a hack would be skip
transformation of ^ to ** which is
here:https://github.com/sympy/sympy_gamma/blob/master/app/logic/logic.py#L154
e.g.

transformations.extend(tuple(custom_implicit_transformation))

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/5fd6763c-36bc-47b4-9bd2-f00a2d3ba078%40googlegroups.com.