Unfortunately, the quantum computation module currently doesn't have any
active maintainers. If you apply for GSoC and we like your proposal, we
will find someone to mentor it, but for now, don't be surprised if you
don't get any responses to requests for help like this. You may need to dig
through the code yourself to figure out what things are doing.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6LbPuJyN0QDPr5ovnW7SvZo2YZWRuBh-v2SWH%2BVcJ4iVQ%40mail.gmail.com.