Hi Paul,

In a normal configuration apache keeps  ~7 instances alive. When there are
more concurrent users than this number, apache forks more processes. The
number of concurrent users will be limited when apache fails to fork a new
process i.e. no more memory is left. mod_wsgi and SymPy has nothing to do
with it.

I would suggest you to use HAProxy and distribute your app over multiple
instances or you can use a really high end server.

Regards
Sudhanshu Mishra

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAFW_KCR9pZZw5u_PrfHHJJhH6z9Y0mrmV2sKbPG19BRryk86EQ%40mail.gmail.com.