There was also a GSoC project on this a couple of years ago
(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2013-Application-Katja-Sophie-Hotz:-Faster-Algorithms-for-Polynomials-over-Algebraic-Number-Fields),
and I am not fully caught up on what still needs to be implemented.
IIRC, though, there were some things that were technically
implemented, but were too slow to be usable in practice (particularly
multiple extensions, if I am not mistaken).

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BwTFOhimT%3Dn6oFc0qeyoReP9qSnTgDYx%3Dgnr0y8%2BTSRg%40mail.gmail.com.