Looks like it is another instance of SymPy producing latex that
matplotlib can't handle. It's possibly a bug in matplotlib. Since you
aren't using matplotlib output, use init_session(use_latex='mathjax').

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6KhKx%2B8AorLjhmw9Mwq%2Bez090jeW65eenTBZns1SF2c8Q%40mail.gmail.com.