Hi--

exp() doesn't seem to evalf its arguments when evalf is called on it.  This
is probably a bug, and if so I'll file an issue.  In the mean time, is
there an easy way to get sympy to convert exp(x) expressions to E**x
expressions?

exp(t*sqrt(5)).n()  -> exp(t*sqrt(5))

E**(t*sqrt(5)).n() -> E**(2.23606797749979*t)

I think this is causing me some trouble when converting complex expressions
to numpy via lambdify.  I'm trying to lambdify a result from dsolve that
includes square roots of very large integers (not sure where those large
integers are coming from).  When I try to execute the result, I get
"AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'sqrt'".

I'll see if I can get the lambdify to trip up with a simple set of inputs.
 Right now this is the culmination of a 100 cell IPython notebook...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/e312e981-3e7b-4e6f-ae69-984c7e7ad9fc%40googlegroups.com.