Hi,

I ran test on the latest sympy fetched from github and the plot_implicit
tests are failing, complaining that "Eq" is not defined. I am using Python
2.7, would any of you have an idea of the origin of the problem ?

Below is the error message I got when testing only the plotting module:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sympy/plotting/tests/test_plot_implicit.py:test_matplotlib
  File
"/home/jerome/Documents/Atlanta/post-doc/Python/sympy_save/sympy/plotting/tests/test_plot_implicit.py",

line 70, in test_matplotlib
    plot_and_save('test')
  File
"/home/jerome/Documents/Atlanta/post-doc/Python/sympy_save/sympy/plotting/tests/test_plot_implicit.py",

line 22, in plot_and_save
    plot_implicit(Eq(y, cos(x)), (x, -5, 5), (y, -2,
2)).save(tmp_file(name))
  File "sympy/plotting/plot_implicit.py", line 375, in plot_implicit
    p.show()
  File "sympy/plotting/plot.py", line 185, in show
    self._backend.show()
  File "sympy/plotting/plot.py", line 1018, in show
    self.process_series()
  File "sympy/plotting/plot.py", line 921, in process_series
    points = s.get_raster()
  File "sympy/plotting/plot_implicit.py", line 81, in get_raster
    temp = func(xinterval, yinterval)
  File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>
NameError: global name 'Eq' is not defined

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/45307e84-e7cd-463d-a143-159bb5274659%40googlegroups.com.