Sorry for late reply. However i had mentioned in my second post as an edit
that 'x' is with assumption 'real=True'.
But i now understand that  "operation i suggested" makes the expression
more of complex. Rather than simplifying it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/78622a78-2f57-46db-a145-4760f03d8f64%40googlegroups.com.