Sorry perhaps if my question is not clear. This is my question framed in
better way
For ex Line( Point(1, 2.3, evaluate=False), Point(2.2, 1)) for this case
can i somehow know in the code of `class of Line` that what were the
argument's (point's)  `evaluate` value ?
With the first point it is `False` while with the second being `True`. Hope
this questions sounds clear.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/883a6487-bd78-40b6-bc45-4da6587092c1%40googlegroups.com.