The following does not seem correct (in that p.intersection(s) should
return an empty list but it doesn't):

from simply.geometry import Plane, Segment3D, Point3D
p = Plane(Point3D(0, 0, 1), Point3D(1, 0, 1), Point3D(0, 1, 1))
s = Segment3D(Point3D(.5, .5, 0), Point3D(.5, .5, .5))
i = p.intersection(s)
assert i[0] in p  # This assertion is True (which is correct)
assert i[0] in s  # This one is not (which is correct)

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
I think the problem is here:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/sympy/geometry/plane.py#L690
Where instead of:
if p not in self:
It should read:
if p not in self or p not in o
Should I submit a pull request? It seems pretty minor...

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/f82f17b9-c693-4544-b14d-4759fb4e7ab6%40googlegroups.com.