And another one:

 File "/home/mysite/lib/python2.7/sympy/core/relational.py", line 103, in
__nonzero__
    raise TypeError("cannot determine truth value of\n%s" % self)

TypeError: cannot determine truth value of
3*pi/8 >= 7*pi/8

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/f1d7e20f-1c53-411d-a9eb-1e56a5246cc2%40googlegroups.com.