Hey,

We’re startup based in San Francisco backed by the founders of Dropbox,
Palantir, and other <http://kite.com/>. We’re aiming to improve the way
coding knowledge is created and shared, and we’re looking for sympy experts
to help write code examples that others will use to code with sympy.

This is an hourly paid position where you would work with our deeply
technical team to develop short, high quality, runnable code examples that
demonstrate key sympy concepts. The time commitment would be 10 hours per
week, and all work can be done remotely.

If interested, please contact us via http://goo.gl/forms/sH0xLDF9Zt

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/6f4bb064-0673-44b4-b956-147d42f3ee88%40googlegroups.com.