Hello guys

I use python (notebook, sympy, pyspice and matplotlib are a very good
team) to design some electronic projects allowing me to have almost
everything in only one place.

I tried for a while to play with the units but I was unable to go
further. Today I asked a question [0] in Stack Overflow that confirmed
that it was not possible.

[0] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31906377/volts-as-volts-in-sympy

Is there a way to not have the units as the most basic ones (SI) but
according to the electronic context itself, like:

ohm * ampere -> volt
volt / ampere -> ohm
volt / ohm -> ampere
ampere * volt -> watt