There is also the MatrixSymbol class that may be better here. The
DeferredVector was created with a very narrow need for the lambdify
functions, I wouldn't recommend using it for anything other.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1Ah%3D1mTpUZL7QkMu6SEkcsriEFnVxgP92gi29Y%3D%2BhMdtww%40mail.gmail.com.