I've been using Sympy in the past few weeks more than ever before, and I
have to say it's been quite a nice experience.

As a an almost-newcomer, the single most annoying thing was that you can't
copy-and-paste code from the website. Every time I select code from the
documentation on [1], the live shell opens with seemingly unrelated code
("I didn't ask for this!"), and after hiding it, I find myself on another
place in the documentation. Yikes!

Other than that great work. I particularly appreciate the helpfulness of
this "mailing list".

Cheers,
Nico

[1] http://docs.sympy.org/