I propose an answer to  my own question. Would there not an error in Sympy
? I can read here
http://docs.sympy.org/dev/modules/physics/mechanics/api/part_bod.html#sympy.physics.mechanics.rigidbody.RigidBody.angular_momentum
that:

*Angular momentum of the rigid body.*

The angular momentum H, about some point O, of a rigid body B, in a frame N
is given by

H = I* . omega + r* x (M * v)

where I* is the central inertia dyadic of B, omega is the angular velocity
of body B in the frame, N, r* is the position vector from point O to the
mass center of B, and v is the velocity of point O in the frame, N.

I think v is not the velocity of point O, but velocity of the center of
mass ?

Am I wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Philippe