On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 2:21 AM, Thomas Baruchel <baruc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Thank you to both Mateusz Paprocki and Ondřej Čertík,
>
> it looks like two of my Pull requests have already been merged after I sent
> a message here.
> May I assume you (Mateusz Paprocki) have some interest in
> identifying/recognizing/detecting
> numbers or sequences (which is the purpose of the new sympy.concrete.guess
> submodule I want to submit in the remaining pull request)?
> May I mention you on Github the next time I want to add something related to
> that field (as Ondřej Čertík) explained in his own answer?
>
> What is the exact string I have to add on Github for mentioning you? Is it
> in the body of the message of the pull request that I have to do such a
> thing?
>
> Best regards, and thank you again, tb.

To mention somebody on github, lookup their github username, which is
mattpap in Mateusz' case and put @ up front like this: @mattpap.
Finally, just put this into any comment or issue or PR description.

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVBKpGDrDAkRfmc6xesEWPy7S3rikxVwJi3_ReSO8jvGUw%40mail.gmail.com.