Hi Jason

Thanks a lot for adding our proposal to the list. I think it is up to us to
get the students interested :)

For the future, we may think about having them work on SymPy live, Gamma,
> etc. to gain more interest.

It would be great if they can work on them. SymPy live and Gamma haven't
been actively developed for some time now.

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/bb3e77fb-0cee-44c8-a9b2-be8e790eb5a1%40googlegroups.com.