Hi Francesco,

Can  you higlights those 2 items ?

1)  Do you expect to manage algebric forms of expectation as base structure
 ?

2)  How would you expect to manage when X and Y are not independant ?

3) What is the current status of functionnality/architecture ?

Kind regards
Kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/cb16045f-8329-48e1-9a5b-436ae74ded03%40googlegroups.com.