I just wanted to send out a reminder that we'd like to get SymPy 1.0
released soon. Aaron has been doing the most work wrt to this and we have
lots of new contributors looking for things to do. When looking for
something to solve, start here:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/milestones/1.0

and see if you can help with one of the blocking issues.

0.7.6 came out over a year ago and we have tons of bug fixes and new
features to introduce!

Thanks,

Jason
moorepants.info