FYI, we'll be submitting a PyDy org application (or maybe a UC Davis one)
and also will submit with PSF. I'm willing to mentor
sympy.physics.vector/mechanics and PyDy related projects.

I'm teaching PyDy in our graduate course this quarter and will be
encouraging students to apply.

Jason

Jason
moorepants.info