I recommend installing Anaconda https://www.continuum.io/downloads. Once
you install Anaconda you will have sympy and many other packages installed.

Then to develop on SymPy, simply clone the git repo and navigate to that
directory. Modify the code in that directory and then you can run the
tests, etc there to see if your changes work or not.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1Ai%3DNo85Rxuq2T2uQUuUwSFC6wVxxLEHa%3DLtmzr-4DiGgg%40mail.gmail.com.