Hi,

I would suggest you to spend some time with both applications and figure
out what's wrong with them and how they can be improved apart from the
things mentioned on the ideas page.

Regarding which application to choose, if at all, depends on how much you
want to work on a particular app. It's always a good idea to have a
validated timeline in the proposal which is achievable. If you feel that
both of the apps can be improved then we should go for it, right?

Sudhanshu Mishra

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Ashutosh Saboo <ashutosh.sabo...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAFW_KCTHppo6uxL2Q%3DaEWxXn8%2Bw%3DV8KkyPuqGCBK__vysxzCUw%40mail.gmail.com.