hello,
I am very much interested in mathematics project. can u please give me some
idea. I am good in mathematics and I am learning python and I know java. my
basics are clear. I would love to learn more. I am from electronics and
telecommunication second year of engineering but I am very much interested
in coding. I started learning java from class 8.But I am very new in gcos
and I don't know much so I would need your help. I would be very obliged if
you would help and guide me. thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/c955b67e-9eb5-4677-b2cc-e298578d8103%40googlegroups.com.