Hi Jason,

As I am thinking to create a another module for solving especially beam
problems (suppose *beambending.py) *, what will be its file location?
Similarly for Singularity Functions (suppose singularity_function.py), What
will be its location?

And what about the names of methods and classes, Can I give any name or we
will be discussing it at the time of developing them?

Regards,
Sampad

Regards
Sampad Kumar Saha