Hi,

I am new to Sympy and I've been made some fixes to kanes method in
mechanics.
I was just wondering how the testing procedure works because when I try to
run the code it seems that my changes are not reflected in the code;
namely, it's importing the library from
"anaconda3/lib/python3.4/site-packages/" instead of where I am making the
changes.
Sorry if this might be a foolish question. I've been stuck on it for a
while :(

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/dabc7b75-d64b-4192-92c0-e838fb942690%40googlegroups.com.