On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Jason Moore <moorepa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> PeerJ and other journals follow this:
>
> http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/browse/roles-and-responsibilities/defining-the-role-of-authors-and-contributors.html#two
>
> which adds an accountability statement too.
>
> +1 to either.

Good point. The criteria that I posted from [1] are actually taken
from ICMJE, but you can see that the publication [1] is from 2003, so
I assume that ICMJE added the accountability statement later, with
which I fully agree.

For reference here are the updated ICMJE criteria:

* Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work;
or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work;
AND
* Drafting the work or revising it critically for important
intellectual content; AND
* Final approval of the version to be published; AND
* Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring
that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the
work are appropriately investigated and resolved.

So let's follow the updated criteria.

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVC2DkZkcAWPG%2BF2p4Z450gQYOABHtMo1Zu%3DD4aks8Gd5g%40mail.gmail.com.