In Mechanics, while solving beam bending problems, we need to find out the
reaction force at first. There is a trick I have learned from Jason.
Suppose there is beam of length l, then we at first find the load
distribution using variables multiplied by dirac deltas in place of
reaction forces. After finding shear force curve and bending moment curve
in terms of those variables, we equates them to 0 for x = l+

Now for tthis case we have to use the limit.

Regards
Sampad Kumar Saha
Mathematics and Computing
I.I.T. Kharagpur