My name is Ajinkya Dande, I am a Final year engineering student with a
Major in Computer Science and Engineering from University of Pune, India.
With reference to the *Google Summer of Code 2017* projects offered by the
organization *SymPy. *I would appreciate the chance of talking about the
project idea and possibly contributing on the project.

My experience of learning computer science fundamentals during my B.Tech.
course makes me eligible for the project and I think I can contribute
positively on the same. I am immensely interested in computer technology
and want to contribute on it which will be implemented on real time product
which has a direct impact on the society. This is the main reason why I
chose your organization. I am well versed with all the technology which is
required for the projects offered by the organization and I have hands-on
experience in working on live projects.

Projects in which I am interested are:

   1. Singularity Functions
   2. Ordinary Differential Equations
   3. Implementation of multiple types of coordinate systems for vectors.

I would like to discuss with you the project ideas and how should I start
contributing on the project as early as possible in order to make it
through the Coding timeline. I would volunteer happily and with great
interest on the mentioned project and working with you on the same during
the course of Google Summer of Code 2017.

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide. I look
forward to talking to you soon.

Sincerely,
Ajinkya Dande
Email: ajinkya.dand...@gmail.com