Maybe one of the important things in this project would be the
implementation of a parameterization algorithm :
http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0747717108801447/1-s2.0-S0747717108801447-main.pdf?_tid=62782f0c-0da3-11e7-8706-00000aacb360&acdnat=1490038284_68e1059b544113dca2f588d62087ca9d

Once a certain curve has been parameterized then the existing integrate
functions can work on it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/e5df4207-dfaa-4c61-b26b-ee3df51a907f%40googlegroups.com.