Definitely. I will contribute more frequently and try to solve more
significant issues. I have been going through sympy's code base and issue
tracker for past 3 months, but wasn't able to make any significant
contribution because I was busy with my exams (and some other stuff). But
now I'll be more active. I hope I'll get the chance to do project with you
guys.
P.S. Can you give me any tips on what "more" is required to make my
proposal stronger?
Thanks a lot for your help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/d73b17f2-f151-46c1-8c6e-b2b57be4f926%40googlegroups.com.