Hi everyone!

My name is Yash Patel, currently a junior at Princeton University (studying
Math with minors in Computer Science and Statistics Machine Learning). I
was *really *interested in the Assumptions project that was described on
the GSoC ideas page, especially because I used something in a similar vein
for a programming languages class I took, where we used the Coq proof
assistant to programmatically simplify and prove expressions. This seems
like an especially interesting extension of SymPy and parallels how you can
add "underlying assumptions" (axioms) to different Coq environments. If
possible, I'd really appreciate any suggestions of what to explore and
directions to try!

- Yash

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/944758e5-ac10-4a55-ab33-d48d2b5d7740%40googlegroups.com.