I have modified the new units module (sympy.physics.unitsystems) in order
to make it compatible with SymPy (it wasn't), then I added duplicates of
the units definition to be compatible with the API of the old units module
(sympy.physics.units).

The old units module has been suppressed, its tests have been moved to the
new units module. The new units module has been renamed to the old units
module name.

I tried to make the new API as compatible as possible to the old units
module. Of course, there are some differences, but the new units module is
much more powerful than the old one.

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/12246

If anyone opposes merging, please let me know.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/3406f627-780b-4e3d-a3d0-057584668362%40googlegroups.com.