Mikayla,

Have a look at this proposal from last year:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2016-Application-Sampad-Kumar-Saha:-Singularity-Functions

It is a very well designed proposal. Compare yours to it and I think you'll
see a number of improvements you can make.

I also agree with Arif's comment.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791