Also, I get this error when trying to run you code:

NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-ee4045953474> in <module>()
     30
     31 # Set Positions
---> 32 ChassisC.set_pos(GlobalCoord0,(ChassisDeltax * inertial_frame.x +
ChassisDeltay * inertial_frame.y + ChassisDeltaz * inertial_frame.z))
     33 CGpos.set_pos(ChassisC,(CGposx * Chassis_frame.x + CGposy *
Chassis_frame.y + CGposz * Chassis_frame.z))
     34 LUCAMP.set_pos(ChassisC,(LUCAMPx * Chassis_frame.x + LUCAMPy *
Chassis_frame.y + LUCAMPz * Chassis_frame.z))

NameError: name 'ChassisC' is not defined

moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AgUm4B6PN5FG-1pAV3uNvyHO_4c3Sh-VfTk8GyQk9hj%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.