Cavendish,

3 is definitely what you should use. 2 isn't made for your use case. There
was work on 3 this summer. Look for the pull requests with relevant topics.
I'm not sure all has been merged yet.

Feel free to help with any of the printing or other bugs. I opened an issue
for the bug in 2 yesterday. It should be easy to fix.

Jason

moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AgCSEVB7eEka2qnjOXYMiO4s9fwgx1MFo64abiXmKASnQ%40mail.gmail.com.