Hi all,

I tagged version 1.0.0 of mpmath a couple of days ago (September 27 being
the 10 year anniversary of mpmath 0.1). It can currently be downloaded from
http://mpmath.org/ and from
https://github.com/fredrik-johansson/mpmath/releases

However, I'm unable to update the package on PyPI (it seems both the
python2 and python3 versions I have on Linux Mint are too old for the new
PyPI, something about mpmath's setup.py is broken, or I'm just doing it
wrong). If someone else wants to give it a shot, give me your PyPI username
and I will add you as a maintainer.

The major new feature in 1.0 is code for computing inverse Laplace
transforms, contributed by Kris Kuhlman. Apart from that, there are many
small bugfixes; see
https://github.com/fredrik-johansson/mpmath/blob/master/CHANGES

In a little while, I might post a longer entry to my blog about the history
and current state of mpmath.

Fredrik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJdUXT%2B8AXAne-b0j6%3DW%2BZ4i%2Bdv9B4BAOE00xRgiCgFkthMqug%40mail.gmail.com.