Hi. I'am Vishal Gupta, a fourth year undergraduate at Indian Institute of
Technology Kharagpur.

   - I'am using python from last 1 year. I have done projects in python in
   my internships.
   - I have studied Mathematics 1, 2, Laplace-transform, Probability and
   Statistics in my courses.
   - I have a good knowledge of Mathematics and Physics and always
   enthusiastic to study more.
   - I have been using SymPy from last 1 month. This is first time I get to
   know about computer algebra system and it's really interesting.
   - I live in Kharagpur, India.

My other projects can be found here <https://github.com/vishalg2235>(my
GitHub profile).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/162d4bf0-6a51-4c2f-b5d8-142159335dac%40googlegroups.com.